Learn how to engage with different people and communities to reduce inequalities and ensure inclusive access to healthcare.
What will you achieve? By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe what we mean by working with people and communities.
- Investigate the different experiences of people in accessing healthcare.
- Improve how you involve people and communities in your own work.
- Identify who is included and who is absent when we are working with people and communities, and who faces bigger barriers.
- Assess how best to recognise and measure success.
People who work for NHS organisations are eligible for a fully-funded upgrade on this course.
A partnership between the NHS and FutureLearn means that NHS or social care staff and students can receive a fully-funded upgrade of this course. Check the eligibility criteria.
To upgrade, please register via the NHS Leadership Academy Verify platform. If you have already registered on FutureLearn, please make sure you use the same email address when you use the Vertify platform above.