RESTORE2™ training videos –
Visit the Wessex AHSN website to find training videos on the following:
- An introduction to RESTORE2™
- What is RESTORE2™?
- Why use RESTORE2™?
- Some scenarios based on RESTORE2™
- Implementation advice on RESTORE2™
National Early Warning Score (NEWS) 2
- RESTORE2™ incorporates the latest version of the National Early Warning Score, NEWS2. The NEWS2 score enables care providers across both primary and secondary care settings to determine the severity of a patient’s illness and use a common language to communicate critical information, to standardise assessment and response.
Health Education England (HEE) training videos
- Health Education England (HEE) have produced a series of short videos offering guidance on detection and escalation of deteriorating patients.
- Visit HEE’s Managing deterioration using NEWS playlist on YouTube
- Developed by the Royal College of Physicians and the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Applied Research Collaboration Northwest London, this app is designed to help you to calculate national early warning scores for individual patients and suggests the most appropriate clinical response. Please note the app is not a diagnostic or patient management tool.
- Available for download for free on Google Play or the Apple App Store.