The current Covid-19 pandemic has meant new ways of working for many of us. The aim of this short module is to provide some helpful tips and advice on carrying out asthma and COPD reviews remotely.
This training is delivered through interactive e-learning including a pre-recorded video, slides and printable resources pdf with useful links.
Module content (45 minutes)
- Using AccuRx for SMS, sending documents and video calling
- Benefits of video consultations for you and the patient
- Assessing symptoms remotely: useful tools
- Assessing and teaching inhaler technique
- Managing anxiety related breathlessness: breathing techniques and exercise
- Rescue packs and management plans
- Useful resources to navigate and share with patients
This course is free to members of the Primary Care Education Programme.
Cost of the course for NON members is £15.