The Training Hub have developed an ‘at a glance’ document to help navigate the education and training programme. It is designed to help embed newly emerging multi-professional roles and pathways, alongside the well-established roles. The following pathways have been developed.
- Health Care Support Worker
- Practice Nurse Preceptorship
- Practice Nurse
- First Contact Practitioner
- Advanced Practitioner
- Personalised Care and Wellbeing Roles
- Administrative and Managerial Roles
- GP & GP Trainee (in development)
Access the Primary Care Role Development Pathways
Upon opening this document, you can scroll down to view the full list of education available. It is also recommended that you filter by course topic.