This Course is Delivered by Prescqipp
This e-learning package will support care home staff involved in any aspect of medicines use. This is the first of several e-learning packages for care home staff and students should have undertaken basic administration of medicines competency training as appropriate to their care setting prior to taking this course.
It will cover:
The role of CQC and the NICE Guideline and Quality Standards
- The management of medicines in care homes
- Management of self-medicating residents
- Administration of inhalers
- Administration of eye drops
- Administration of transdermal patches
- Administration of topical creams
- Administration of ‘when required’ medicines
Register to access the Prescqipp website here select KERNOW as the CCG and KERNOW as the password then go to e-learning to find the course.