This course is open to practice nurses, district nurses, GPs, paramedics and pharmacists working in primary care, with the support of their practice.
The course will run at 5 x 2.5 hour virtual sessions during February, March and April and 2 face-to-face sessions in May and June. Dates and time are yet to be confirmed.
Course content will include
- Changing story of cancer and cancer care
- Introduction to cancer from prevention, early diagnosis through to end of life
- Looking at all available treatments
- Consequences of treatment and re-occurrence
- Communication skills and difficult conversations
- Recovery package – undertaking effective reviews
- Impact of cancer, physical and psychological
- And much more
Full course information can be accessed here
To express your interest in attending this course, please click on the button below or email email@example.com