This course is delivered by Future Learn
This online course contributes towards the achievement of level 3 safeguarding competencies, as set out in Safeguarding for Adults: Roles and Competencies.
Topics covered include:
- Taking part in, and contributing to, wider multi-disciplinary safeguarding meetings
- The challenges of complex safeguarding concerns
- How communication, information sharing and confidentiality contribute to effective safeguarding
- Professional and contemporaneous safeguarding documentation
- Reflective practice and the role of supervision in safeguarding.
Developed in partnership with the Safeguarding Adults National Network, this online course is just one of a set of national resources for level 3 and 4 safeguarding adults training that HEE has made freely available to all health and care staff.