Speaker: Dr Stephanie Jackson
This session will cover:
- Overview of consultation models
- Components of a full clinical history
- Using a structured approach to history taking
- Communication skills and the consultation
- To understand different approaches to the consultation process
- To be able to undertake a full clinical history
- To be aware of tools / skills that can help with the consultation process
- To apply theory to practice: simulated consultations
This course is being delivered by Dr Stephanie Jackson. Stephanie has worked in Cornwall as a GP for over 20 years and is currently working at Carn to Coast Health Centre. She is a Training Programme Director for Health Education England Cornwall GP Training Scheme and currently is working as a Multi Professional Education GP Fellow with Cornwall Training Hub.
This session will be delivered via Zoom.
To join a multi-professional History Taking and Consultation Skills session, please register your interest using the black icon on the right. You will subsequently be sent details on future dates available to book.