Through the provision of training, Healthy Cornwall aim to increase the skills, knowledge and understanding that underpin and encourage healthier lifestyle choices across the county and beyond.
You can use the following link to find out more about their training courses and book a place – Healthy Cornwall Training.
Courses available include:
- Connect 5 – Mental Health
- Making Every Contact Count (MECC)
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- Suicide First Aid (including ASIST)
- Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Health Workshops (Understanding Stress, Developing Resilience and Mindfulness, Meditation and Sleep Hygiene)
- Menopause Awareness
- Alcohol Identification and Brief Advice
If you’d like to get in touch to discuss with Healthy Cornwall to discuss any training needs, please email [email protected] or call 01209 615600.