The Training Hub has purchased licences for primary care staff to access Clinical Skills.net, an online clinical procedures manual/educational resource to support training and best practice. This provides in excess of 350 clinical procedure guides presented in clear illustrated step-by-step format, aligned with current best practice and fully referenced.
This resource is invaluable if you are:
- Unsure whether a clinical procedure has changed since you last performed it?
- Just want to check best practice for a procedure?
- Need a new staff member to understand how to perform a procedure?
- Need to teach a student how to perform a clinical skill?
- Need a staff member to undertake a competence assessment for a skill?
Clincal Skills.net can also store your CPD portfolio using NMC templates and users can undertake self-assessment by completing standard tests. This resource is provided FREE to members of the Primary Care Education Programme (There is a nominal charge for access to those practices who do not subscribe).
To enable access for your practice clinical team: please email email@example.com confirming your names, email addresses and practice. These details will be passed onto Clinical Skills.net in order to set up accounts.