Audience: This webinar is aimed at healthcare professionals that are already managing asthma patients in practice. It will be case based with an opportunity to discuss delegate’s own patient cases. This is an interactive participatory session that focuses on more challenging patient presentations.
This webinar will cover case studies on:
- History taking and asthma diagnosis
- Assessing control
- Asthma management: stepping up, stepping down, MART, additional add on therapies, specialist therapies/when to refer
- Challenges in asthma management
- Tackling non adherence
- Tackling reliever (SABA) over reliance
- Acute asthma management and personalised asthma action plans
- NRAD Recommendations
If you are interested in attending this webinar, please place your name on the interest register using the button to the right side of this page. When there is sufficient interest, we will get in touch to advise how to book.