The Menopause Academy HRT Mylan
Women are hearing about menopause more and more in the media and this could be driving them to speak to you about their symptoms and how to manage during this sometimes-difficult time of life.
The Menopause Academy by Mylan was created as part of our ongoing commitment to women’s health and to the healthcare professionals who manage menopausal women.
Get up-to-speed with menopause using our NEW live and on-demand webinars and our NEW educational modules to help you better manage your menopausal patients.
Free Live and On-Demand Webinars
HRT in Practice:
- Women’s Health Initiative Update – available on demand
- Breast Cancer- available on demand
- HRT Benefits and Risks – available on demand
- Ask the Experts- available on demand
- Testosterone, Vulvovaginal Atrophy and the Menopause – September 2018
- What to Discuss at a Patient Review – October 2018
The HRT in Practice live webinar sessions are 30 minutes long, free to attend and will provide essential knowledge for anyone managing menopausal women and their treatment.
Each webinar will update you on the topics that matter and offer a live Q&A with experts in their field.