Research is integral to healthcare. Quality evidence drives innovation and clinical guideline development. Primary care professionals’ participation in academic and clinical research is substantial. The career pathway is exciting with a highly competitive recruitment process.
If you are interested in research further, here is a good starting point to explore options.
- Society of Academic Primary Care
- Primary Care Academic CollaboraTive
- Wise GP
- NIHR Integrated Academic Training
- University of Exeter Primary Care
- NIHR Learning and support
- NIHR primary care
Further questions about research in primary care in Cornwall can be directed to the following email address: email@example.com