We would like to welcome an enthusiastic, committed, and forward-thinking salaried GP into our friendly team. We have recently re-designed our templates to limit GP workload and are offering:
- 4 to 8 sessions per week
- Defined workload
- Mentorship and support available for newly qualified GP’s including the “New to practice fellowships” via Kernow CIC
- Opportunities to develop a range of special interests and to expand your role
- 6 weeks holiday plus 1 week study leave pro-rata
We are a progressive practice providing an extended range of high-quality services, working from our inspiring Victorian grade 2 listed premises in this picturesque seaside town.
- Outstanding CQC Rating on all inspections to date
- 5 partners and 5 salaried GPs, 4 Nurse Practitioners and large Nursing/HCA team
- A diverse & harmonious supporting team including Clinical Pharmacist, Social Prescriber, First Contact Physiotherapist and Clinical Admin Team who are committed to reducing GP workload
- 12,000+ patients
- QOF targets achieved & committed to high quality patient care
- Strong commitment to postgraduate (F2 and GP) and undergraduate training
- Extensive range of services on site: MIU, minor surgery and women’s health clinics, shared care substance misuse and anticoagulation monitoring.