Mullion & Constantine Group Practice are offering an exciting opportunity to join our nursing team in a thriving, high achieving rural practice with excellent patient feedback.
We are highly regarded within the community in which we are proud to deliver care to.
We are looking to recruit a proactive, motivated person to join our proactive nursing team.
You will be expected to have nursing experience; General Practice/Clinic desirable but not essential, and understand the importance of outstanding patient care. You will have a warm and confident personality, give excellent patient care as a priority and be by nature consistently positive, friendly and calm with confidentiality at the core of your work.
- To provide nursing care by assisting the clinical team in all tasks as trained at the direction of the senior nurse
- To allow effective communication between patients, carers, doctors and other primary care staff
- To adhere to the strictest confidentiality when handling medical records and other information pertaining to patients and staff
- To undertake some administrative duties when required, such as stock & stores ordering
- Please see the Job Description for duties expected of this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing, highly reputable, dynamic team which strives for exceptional patient care.
To apply, please send your current CV to:
or by post to
Sarah McCallum, Operational Practice Manager, Mullion Health Centre, Nansmellyon Road, Mullion, TR12 7DQ.