This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at Chacewater & Devoran Surgeries. We are looking to appoint a highly motivated Practice Business Manager with a friendly, caring approach who would thrive in our busy doctors surgery between Truro and Falmouth. We work in a culture that puts the patient first and are proud to provide a flexible and efficient service which inspires confidence and satisfaction in our patients.
We are a stable, happy dispensing practice with great doctor, admin, nursing and dispensary teams.
We are very proud of the high quality, personal, local care that we provide for our 6,300 patients from our semi-rural practice in beautiful central Cornwall. We pride ourselves on continuity of care and good access to appointments. Our patient survey results are amongst the best in the country – latest results place us 2nd in the County and 100th in the Country – our CQC rating is good and we have a high QOF achievement.
We have exciting practice development plans for the coming year – all aiming to make us an even more effective and efficient practice.
We have strong, long standing links with our neighbouring practices and are active members of our PCN (4 practices). We believe that by working together we can continue to provide excellent General Practice for our patients and we will ensure that our practices are resilient and sustainable for the future.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Business management experience including excellent financial management, such as budgeting, cash flow forecasts, claims, payments and receipts and presenting and analysing financial reports
• Demonstrable leadership skills including inspiring and motivating teams, creating and maintaining a positive team culture
• Sound knowledge of HR procedures and policies including recruitment, training, performance management and appraisal
• Ability to absorb, interpret and understand complex technical guidance and to build processes, policies and systems that adhere to national and local regulatory guidance
• Manage and oversee change projects and identify opportunities for effective and efficient ways of working
• Support the Partners in the strategic direction of the business
• Exceptional people skills and demonstrable experience of working closely with the public and relevant stakeholders
• Have excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Have strong IT skills and have utilised multiple platforms and systems
• Be self-motivated, flexible and organised
Whilst previous NHS or Primary Care experience is desirable, we actively encourage applicants with a business, financial or HR background who feel that they have the relevant skills and experience for this role.
We offer a package of benefits to staff, including competitive salary, NHS pension, generous holiday entitlement, free parking, contractual sickness benefit scheme and support for training and development.
Contact our Deputy Practice Manager, Debbie Berryman, for more information and come and see what your future looks like – we are looking forward to meeting you!
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01872 562200
Please note that we reserve the right to close this advert early.