What is the Staff Bank?
The Staff Bank provides flexible additional resource for all roles in Kernow Health CIC and General Practice, both clinical and non-clinical to fill vacant shifts across practices in Cornwall.
Being part of and working within our Staff Bank provides you with the flexibility to choose the days you want to work and how far you want to travel. You can work over a range of different locations across Cornwall or simply at your nearest Practices. You’re in the driving seat!
You can join as a locum worker (this means being self employed) or a casual worker (with a zero hours contract).
How does the Staff Bank work?
There are two options:
- You can set your availability via the Lantum* digital booking platform
- You can browse and apply for shifts posted by General Practice or Kernow Health CIC
*Lantum is the digital booking platform for the Staff Bank on behalf of Kernow Health CIC and General Practices. Full training will be provided.
What are the benefits?
- The Staff Bank is a free service for individuals to join.
- Easy to use platform to view and book shifts.
- It enables the workforce to be used more effectively across Cornwall.
- It enables practices to access a pool of Staff Bank workers who are available to fill shifts.
- It provides a flexible way of working for everyone.
- It reduces the reliance on agency workers and associated costs.
- It enables General Practices to access specific skill set which may not be available.
How do I join?
To sign up to the Staff Bank, you will need to read the relevant documents below and request further information from Kernow Health CIC. In order to create an account, documentation must be returned, and a sign up link will be provided.
To join our Staff Bank or for more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid Vaccination Support
For further information on how you can support vaccination clinics, please click here