This training will be taking place on 2oth October 2021, 9.30-1.00, delivered by Thornfields via Zoom.
The aim of this workshop is to provide delegates with the skills to deal with difficult people in the workplace. These may be patients, colleagues or other people they meet in work situations.
By the end of the workshop delegates will be more confident in their ability to deal with these tricky situations.
- Welcome, Introductions and Objectives
- Defining Difficult Behaviour
- Is it Me?
- The Importance of Assertiveness
- Ten Types of Difficult Behaviour
- The Importance of Listening Skills
- Interpreting Body Language
- Types of Aggressive Behaviour
- Dealing with Non Violent Aggressive Behaviour
- Some Basic Steps
- Assertive language and techniques
- Personal action planning
This course is funded if your Practice subscribes to the Primary Care Education Programme. The cost of the course for NON-Education Programme Members is £50.