This training will be taking place on 2oth October 2021, 9.30-1.00, delivered by Thornfields via Zoom.
The aim of this workshop is to provide delegates with the skills to deal with difficult people in the workplace. These may be patients, colleagues or other people they meet in work situations.
By the end of the workshop delegates will be more confident in their ability to deal with these tricky situations.
- Welcome, Introductions and Objectives
- Defining Difficult Behaviour
- Is it Me?
- The Importance of Assertiveness
- Ten Types of Difficult Behaviour
- The Importance of Listening Skills
- Interpreting Body Language
- Types of Aggressive Behaviour
- Dealing with Non Violent Aggressive Behaviour
- Some Basic Steps
- Assertive language and techniques
- Personal action planning
This course is provided free of charge to staff employed within primary care in Cornwall, with funding sourced alternatively to the Education Programme subscription.
This course is for staff working within the Cornwall healthcare economy. If you work outside Cornwall and are interested in this course, please email email@example.com
This event has sold out.