Do you want to supervise and develop the existing and future Primary Care workforce?
The HEE Roadmap provides a clear educational pathway from undergraduate to advanced practice for clinicians wishing to pursue a career in primary care. HEE are running 2-day courses from April onwards to train roadmap supervisors to verify clinicians through the portfolio route described in the Roadmap. On completion you will become a recognised HEE Roadmap supervisor and be added to our regional and national supervisor directory.
To be eligible for the training course, you must be currently working in a Primary Care service in the South West of England (either NHS or external partners) as one of the following:
- GP or a medical doctor (existing GP trainers only require an optional half day top-up)
- Nurse/AHP holding a full postgraduate MSc in their area of specialist interest
- Verified FCP on HEE directory
Courses take a maximum of 14 places and you must be able to attend both days to complete the training to be a recognised Roadmap supervisor.
Dates and times of forthcoming courses are listed below. The training will take place via Microsoft Teams.
- 16th and 20th May – 09:30 am – 15:30 pm
- 18th and 23rd May – 09:30 am – 15:30 pm
- 20th and 29th June – 09:30 am – 15:30 pm
- 13th and 20th July – 09:30 am – 15:30 pm
GP educate online module via available for GP educators at https://www.e-lfh.org.uk/programmes/top-up-training-video-for-gp-educational-supervisors/.
For further information and dates contact – [email protected]
To register your interest in courses for 2022 please follow this link: RMSV
This training course is free, but you will need to attend in your own time