How does RESTORE2 work?
RESTORE2 provides a common language across healthcare helping staff to:
- Recognise the early “soft signs” of deterioration
- Obtain and record observations accurately
- Obtain the NEWS2 (National Early Warning Score)
- Respond and escalate concerns using the SBARD (Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation and Decision) Communication tool and Action Tracker.
RESTORE2™ Mini Training
RESTORE2™ Mini is a condensed version of the full RESTORE2™ Tool training. This training is aimed at all registered and non-registered healthcare staff working in community healthcare settings or domiciliary care that do not currently record physiological observations. It is designed to support healthcare staff to:
- recognise early “soft signs” which may indicate that a person is deteriorating or at risk of physical deterioration
- act appropriately according to the person’s care plan
- escalate using structured communication to the most appropriate health professional
- support professional decision making to get the right support within the right timescale
For more details and to book the RESTORE2™ Mini or the full RESTORE2™ Tool training, please use the following link: RESTORE2 + RESTORE2 Mini Training – Reach Cornwall
The Training Hub may be able to cover the cost of the course. Please contact us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further learning resources can be found using the links below: