The QOF course is delivered by Practice Index and will give delegates a better understanding of QOF in order to aid practice achievement of QOF targets.
This interactive course ‘packages’ each QOF disease area and the relevant QOF indicators together with risk factors, signs and symptoms, associated terminology, related medication and related clinical investigations and tests.
- Gain an understanding of how the Quality and Outcomes Framework fits into the workings of General Practice
- Understand the current QOF clinical indicators and targets
- Gain an understanding of the disease processes of the long-term conditions that form the QOF clinical indicators
- Demonstrate a general understanding of the associated medical terminology
- Demonstrate a general understanding of the related tests and investigations and medication required for these groups of patients
For General Practice staff who would like to gain a better understanding of QOF e.g. non-clinical staff such as administrators, receptionists, coders, summarisers and those staff new to general practice including HCAs and Practice Nurses. This course is not designed/intended for experienced GP QOF leads.
This course is provided free of charge to staff employed within primary care in Cornwall, with funding sourced alternatively to the Education Programme subscription. We reserve the right to cancel ineligible bookings.
If you work outside Cornwall and are interested in this course, please email [email protected]
If you need to cancel a booked place on a course, please do so giving sufficient notice for the place to be reallocated. As per our terms and conditions, we reserve the right to charge for places cancelled less than 5 working days prior to the course start (unless otherwise stated), or failure to take up the place on the day of the course. This applies to both members and non-members of the Primary Care Education Programme.