Delivered by South West Leadership Academy
This bespoke series of 5 workshops will be aimed at anyone working in PCNs who would like to improve their online presence, deal with nerves, improve their public speaking skills and overall increase their impact and rapport, specifically those colleagues who would like to improve their presence and increase their confidence with working across the ICS network.
The main areas of focus for each module will be:
- Presence; overcoming nerves and integrating body and voice
- Voice and Body; learning how to use the body and voice effectively online to deliver with increased impact
- Story as content; how to use story to improve your message
- Online tips, tricks and techniques, how to look good and increase influence and impact in conversation, meetings, webinars, classes.
- The Power of Story as a tool for knowledge transfer.
For more information and to book, please use the following link – Presence & Impact in the Virtual Space – How the use of Story Telling can Support