An 18 minute narrated presentation (National standards of healthcare cleanliness – YouTube) has been designed to support primary care and care home providers with the implementation of the 2021 national standards of healthcare cleanliness.
After watching the presentation and reading the standards, providers are invited to attend the drop in question-and-answer sessions on Microsoft Teams taking place on:
- Friday 12 August, midday to 1pm
- Thursday 18 August, 2pm to 3pm
- Friday 9 September, 1pm to 2pm
- Friday 23 September, 4pm to 5pm
- Monday 3 October, 11am to midday
- Tuesday 11 October, 1pm to 2pm
- Thursday 27 October, 10am to 11am
To book a place, email our infection prevention and control team. We also encourage providers to contact the infection prevention and control team by email with any queries so that we may offer support and develop a FAQ’s section on our infection prevention and control webpage (coming soon).