To help you to transition from maternity leave, we are offering GPs working in primary care, the opportunity to take part in a fully funded Maternity Coaching programme. All sessions are delivered by Frances Cushway, a Registered Career Development Professional who specalises in women returning to work following maternity leave. The coaching consists of 5 group sessions to help you plan your future career for you and your family, combining group coaching (with your baby!) and online course content for you to work through in your own time to support you on topics such as:
- Identity changes
- Building your confidence
- Your home life during and after maternity
- Your long term career
- Returning to work
You can take part in these sessions at any stage of your maternity, just as you start maternity, part way through, or near your return.
For more information about Frances please visit her website
*You must attend all the sessions*
Dates for these sessions are:
- Tuesday 9th January 2024 – 1.00pm to 2.00pm
- Tuesday 16th January 2024 – 1.00pm to 2.00pm
- Tuesday 23rd January 2024 – 1.00pm to 2.00pm
- Tuesday 30th January 2024 – 1.00pm to 2.00pm
- Tuesday 6th February 2024 – 1.00pm to 2.00pm
These sessions are funded through the GP retention programme and are free of charge for attendees.