This session provides an annual infection prevention and control update to support Care Home Staff in complying with CQC requirements
This session will be delivered virtually via MS Teams. The first 60 minutes of the session will provide a non-clinical update, with the following 30 minutes for clinical staff only.
What’s on the agenda?
- Annual infection prevention and control update to support Cornwall care home providers in complying with CQC requirements
- Infection prevention and control legal frameworks
- Impact of healthcare associated infections and antimicrobial resistance
- Standard precautions that prevent transmission of infection
- National guidance updates
- Point of reference to tools, posters, and information
Following the session, participants will be provided with certificates of attendance and a copy of the PowerPoint slides.
This course is for staff working within Cornwall care home providers. We reserve the right to cancel any ineligible bookings. If you work outside Cornwall and are interested in this course, please email [email protected]
If you need to cancel a booked place on a course, please do so giving sufficient notice for the place to be reallocated. As per our terms and conditions, we reserve the right to charge for places cancelled less than 5 working days prior to the course start (unless otherwise stated), or failure to take up the place on the day of the course.