This training is delivered in 2 parts –
- measurement and diagnosis
- ongoing measurement and medication.
Each part will consist of pre-learning and a live seminar hosted on MS Teams. Please click on the ‘course overview’ button on the right for full details.
The training is suitable for health care professionals working in primary care who are involved in the management of hypertension including HCAs, practice nurses, paramedics, pharmacists and GPs.
The course will cover the following areas –
- Best practice in BP measurement
- CVD risk assessment
- Patient education
- Adherence and annual reviews
- Ongoing management and medication
- Part 1 – Friday 20th November, 9.30-12.00
- Part 2 – Thursday 26th November, 9.30-12.00
You must attend both training dates.
This course is funded if your Practice subscribes to the Primary Care Education Programme.
The cost of the course for NON Education Programme Members is £100.
Places cancelled less than 2 weeks’ prior to the course start or failure to take up the place on the day of the course, will incur a charge to the practice of £100. This applies to both members and non-members of the Primary Care Education Programme.