The Primary Care Academy (South West) would like to invite you to attend this “The Secret to Thriving at Work” virtual educational session.
This two-hour interactive workshop will enable First Contact Practitioners to better understand how to maintain your wellbeing and how to thrive at work. You will be given the opportunity to share your experiences with and learn from your peers and identify specific actions to build your resilience and maintain your wellbeing.
By the end of the session all attendees will:
- Deepen their understanding of the risks to their wellbeing.
- Better understand and be able to recognise the signs of burnout.
- Understand the key determinants of wellbeing.
- Have identified areas for growth in support of their wellbeing.
- Have committed to specific goals/actions in support of their wellbeing.
- Have mapped out their current support networks.
Dr Vik Mohan is an Exeter based GP, Director of Community Health at Blue Ventures Conservation, appraiser, life coach and wellbeing practitioner.
After two decades of working as a GP, he has seen first-hand how important it is that doctors look after themselves. Having spent the last five years learning about wellbeing and resilience, he now spends time working with individual clinicians, teams, and leaders to promote greater wellbeing within the GP community.
To register your interest for this event, please complete the MS Form by clicking on the link below. Please ensure that you have completed the form by 1st February 2024.
Questions about the event or the Primary Care Academy should be sent to: [email protected]