Cornwall Training Hub is currently accepting submissions of interest for recently announced HEE funded grants for Enhanced (FCP) and Advanced Practice Workforce in Primary Care. This funding is available for the South West region from HEE through Training Hubs. For CiOS, the allocation will be overseen and assured by Kernow Health CIC.
The allocation for CiOS is as follows:
- 20 x ‘Upskilling ACP Grants’ to achieve FCP/ACP standards against the HEE Frameworks for staff across SW who require a single module to meet the requirements of either HEE Enhanced (FCP) or Advanced Frameworks. A training grant of £1,600 per trainee (x 1 Module & ES Funding)
- 5 x ‘Primary Care ACP Training MsC Grant’ This is support de novo for PC ACP trainees to meet the AP Framework requirement. A training grant of £16,452 per trainee (30% at Band 6 Training Grant + 0.25 SPA ES Funding + up to £4,000 Masters costs.
What are the requirements of receiving this grant?
- Meeting the criteria specified
- Have employer/TH/ES support to undertake such
- This is targeted funding to meet the Framework requirements only and not open to access CPD
- Please be aware that on completion of module/course the funded trainee must ensure enrolment onto the relevant HEE Directory (Enhanced/Advanced)
*The recommended ration of ACP:FCP for career support and development as well as workforce planning by the National AP team 1:4 and this would meet that recommendation.
**Please also note that Plymouth University courses in January 2021 are at capacity, so a trainee would have to source the appropriate course.
If you are able to identify an eligible member of staff at your practice, please fill in the below form.
Important: An eligible trainee needs a confirmation of the availability of the module/course to start in this financial year and then must submit the evidence of this application for funding.
Since we are working towards a very challenging deadline from HEE, we would appreciate if you could reply by 5pm on Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
For more information about HEE Frameworks, please access https://www.hee.nhs.uk/our-work/advanced-clinical-practice/multi-professional-framework
ACP Booking Form
Bookings are no longer available for this event.