This course is run over 2 days face to face. You must attend both dates.
- 29th February 2024, 9.30am-4.00pm – Victoria Conference Centre (Victoria Suite), Station Approach, Victoria, St Austell, PL26 8LG
- 14th March 2024, 9.30am-4.00pm – Victoria Conference Centre (Avalon Suite), Station Approach, Victoria, St Austell, PL26 8LG
Refreshments will be provided throughout the day. Lunch will not be provided, please bring your own. There is an on-site cafe.
Change in General Practice is now constant, with new demands placed on practices which result in significant shifts in ways of working. The recovery access programme places further pressure on practices to deliver things differently and leaders are increasingly being asked to make decisions that affect the working lives of those they lead. This is a 2-day in depth course delivered by Crisp Development who have also been delivering the leadership development programmes to help those who are responsible for leading and implementing change. It is designed to help you manage change more effectively and will cover:
- How to manage and communicate change.
- Frameworks for implementing change.
- Engaging your staff through change.
- Barriers to change and how these may be overcome.
- Understanding and managing individuals through change.
This course is provided free of charge to staff employed within primary care in Cornwall, with funding sourced alternatively to the Education Programme subscription.
This course is for staff working within the Cornwall healthcare economy. If you work outside Cornwall and are interested in this course, please email [email protected]
If you need to cancel a booked place on a course, please do so giving sufficient notice for the place to be reallocated. As per our terms and conditions, we reserve the right to charge for places cancelled less than 5 working days prior to the course start (unless otherwise stated), or failure to take up the place on the day of the course. This applies to both members and non-members of the Primary Care Education Programme.