Delivered by Eli Lilly.
This training is taking place virtually via the MS Teams platform on Tuesday 17th November, 13:30 – 16:00.
The training will be delivered in two parts as follows:
Session 1 – Anatomy, Physiology and Aetiology of Diabetes (Speaker: Anita Thynne)
- To recognise the pathophysiological development and progression of type 2 diabetes.
- To discover the scale and scope of disease.
- To explore whether type 2 diabetes can be delayed or prevented.
Session 2 – Diagnosis and Monitoring Diabetes Mellitus (Speaker: Anita Thynne)
- To be confident in determining an accurate diagnosis of type 2 diabetes.
- To be aware of the standards of care for type 2 diabetes.
- To identify the various methods required for the monitoring of type 2 diabetes.
- To explore how to interpret blood glucose results, trends and patterns.
This training is being provided free of charge.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.