This course is delivered remotely via MS TEAMS. It is delivered in two parts:
- Part One focuses on clinical aspects of diabetes and annual review
- Part Two focuses on developing a person-centred approach to the annual review consultation
By the end of the training (Parts One & Two) you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of annual review to support self-management for people with Type 2 diabetes
- Understand how annual review can help prevent complications for people with Type 2 diabetes
- Understand how person-centred consultations support self-care for people with Type 2 diabetes
- Reflect on how you will use this understanding in your own role in practice
Each session comprises pre-session learning materials and case studies/reflection to bring to the live interactive session.
Training Dates –
- Part 1 – Tuesday 1st June, 12noon-2pm
- Part 2 – Tuesday 8th June, 12noon-2pm
You must attend each training session.
Course Cost –
This course is funded if your Practice subscribes to the Primary Care Education Programme.
The cost of the course for NON Education Programme Members is £50.