This community of practice will provide an opportunity for practice nurses in Cornwall to join together on a regular basis and engage in both peer and diabetes specialist nurse support.
This diabetes community practice session is being sponsored by AstraZeneca and will take place on the 7th March 2024, 2.00pm-4.00pm and will cover:
Renal Function and CKD – The practical approach
- 14:00 – Welcome & Introduction by Heather Taylor (Practice Nurse)
- 14:10 – Presentation Protecting cardiorenal function in patients with T2D by Amanda Davis, DSN, RCHT
- 15:10 – Discussion, Questions and Answers
- 16:00 – Close
Diabetes community of practice sessions will take place virtually on a bi-monthly basis and will consist of.
- bitesize teaching from diabetes clinical experts
- case study discussion
- peer and diabetes specialist nurse support
- signposting to education and resources
Booking onto one of our Diabetes Community of Practice session will mean that we will regularly send you information about future sessions.
This offer is for staff working within the Cornwall healthcare economy. We reserve the right to cancel any ineligible bookings. If you work outside Cornwall and are interested, please email [email protected]