This course is provided by CFT and is delivered via MS Teams.
- Increase understanding of bladder and bowel continence dysfunction.
- Demonstrate an awareness of local and national guidance.
- Understand and be competent in prescribing containment products.
- Update knowledge and skills regarding continence care and use of assessment tools
- Identify signs and symptoms of catheter associated urinary tract infections and taking appropriate action
- Clinical assessment
- Effective prescribing of containment products
- Optimising bowel care
- Post-void residual urine measurement
- Intermittent and indwelling urinary catheterisation
Please email the CFT Education and Training Team to book – [email protected]