Audience: This standalone webinar is aimed at healthcare professionals that are both new to listening to chests or those experienced and wanting an update.
This webinar will cover:
- Recap on anatomy & physiology
- Taking a structured clinical history
- Approach to chest examination
- Inspection, palpation, percussion, auscultation
- Identifying breath sounds
- Red flags and other tests
- Video case studies (chest sounds)
The webinar will be hosted via Google Meet. The link will be sent out in advance of the meeting by either Cornwall Training Hub or LR Respiratory. Upon booking, your contact details will be shared with LR Respiratory.
Throughout the webinar you will be expected to contribute to discussion and will be able to contribute and ask questions using the ‘chat feature’.
This meeting is kindly supported by Chiesi UK Ltd. Chiesi did not initiate the meeting and have had no input into the content, programme or organisation. At the start of the webinar, Chiesi will deliver a 10 minute presentation.