The aim of the session is to increase the understanding of:
- The anatomy and physiology of the bowel
- Recognise the importance of assessment
- The management of constipation and faecal incontinence
- Neurogenic bowel management
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Improve knowledge on laxatives and other medications
- Familiarise with procedures of Digital Rectal Examination (DRE), Digital Removal of Faeces (DRF) and Digital Rectal Stimulation (DRS)
- Rectal irrigation
This course is free for all those Practice staff enrolled in Primary Care Education Programme, using code – KernowTV
You MUST book a place prior to attending to ensure all social distancing guidelines are adhered to
To book a place, please click on the ‘Book via Email’ icon. If this doesn’t work please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting KernowTV.
Please copy email@example.com into your email so that we can provide you with access to Clinical Skills.net to support your learning. Clinical Skills.net is an online educational resource that supports training and best practice in clinical skills and patient care.