This course is for all advanced practitioners working in community settings.
Winter is approaching and the viral illness will be raring to go…..
- How do we NOT give antibioitics?
- How do we assess effectively and manage appropriately?
- How do we deal with uncertainty in a society with no health knowledge and a friend called google?
This session will be delivered using case based study of…
- ENT issues; otitis media, throats
- Respiratory illness; croup/RSV/pneumonia
- Bowel dysfunction; D+V
- Orthopaedic issues
The day will be delivered via ZOOM using a range of techniques to ensure the day is informative and relevant using real results, discussion groups and mini-lectures.
This training is delivered by Colin Roberts, GP and Associate Professor In Advanced Practice at Plymouth University. Your booking details will be passed onto Colin so that he can invite you to join the Zoom meeting.
Cost of Course
This course is provided free of charge to members of the Primary Care Education Programme. For non-members, a charge of £100 applies.
This course is for staff working within the Cornwall healthcare economy. If you work outside Cornwall and are interested in this course, please email email@example.com