This 2-hour standalone webinar is aimed at healthcare professionals that have already completed training in spirometry and are interpreting it in clinical practice and require an update.
This webinar will cover:
- Checking spirometry is fit for interpretation
- Interpreting the graphs
- Interpreting the numbers
- Recognising spirometry patterns: normal, obstruction, restriction, combined
- Identifying significant reversibility & its relevance
- Considering the findings in the context of the patient to support a diagnosis
- Writing a useful report
- Practical interpretation case studies
- The National register
Spirometry will be discussed in line with the current ARTP guidance with reference to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The webinar will be hosted via Google Meet. The link will be sent out in advance of the meeting by either Cornwall Training Hub or LR Respiratory. Your contact details will be shared with LR Respiratory.
Throughout the webinar you will be expected to contribute to discussion and will be able to contribute and ask questions using the ‘chat feature’.
This meeting will be supported by a Chiesi Uk Ltd, who will deliver a 10-minute presentation at the start of the webinar. The pharmaceutical company did not initiate these meetings and have had no input into the content or organisation of this educational meeting.