Audience: This webinar is aimed at healthcare professionals that are already managing COPD patients in practice and are wanting an update.
This meeting is supported by Teva UK Limited. Teva will deliver a 10 minute presentation at the start of the webinar.
This webinar will cover:
- The importance of getting the right diagnosis
- The latest evidence and guidelines for COPD management
- The treatment options and tailoring treatment to the patient
- Non pharmacological management options
- Recognising and managing exacerbations
- Supported self-management
The webinar will be hosted via MS Teams. The link will be sent out in advance of the meeting.
Throughout the webinar you will be expected to contribute to discussion and will be able to contribute and ask questions using the ‘chat feature’.