Audience: This webinar is aimed at healthcare professionals that are that are already managing asthma patients in practice and are wanting an update.
This webinar will cover:
- The importance of getting the right diagnosis
- The latest evidence and guidelines for asthma management
- The treatment options and tailoring treatment to the patient
- Tackling non adherence and reliever (SABA) inhaler overuse
- Recognising and managing exacerbations
- Supported self-management
The webinar will be hosted via Google Meet / Classroom. The link will be sent out in advance of the meeting by either Cornwall Training Hub or LR Respiratory. Upon booking, your contact details will be passed to LR Respiratory.
Throughout the webinar you will be expected to contribute to discussion and will be able to contribute and ask questions using the ‘chat feature’.
This meeting will be supported by a pharmaceutical company (details to be confirmed). The pharmaceutical company will deliver a 10-minute presentation at the start of the webinar. The pharmaceutical company did not initiate these meetings and have had no input into the content or organisation of this educational meeting.