Audience: This webinar is aimed at healthcare professionals that are that are already managing asthma patients in practice and are wanting an update.
This webinar will cover:
- The importance of getting the right diagnosis
- The latest evidence and guidelines for asthma management
- The treatment options and tailoring treatment to the patient
- Tackling non adherence and reliever (SABA) inhaler overuse
- Recognising and managing exacerbations
- Supported self-management
The webinar will be hosted via Google Meet / Classroom. The link will be sent out in advance of the meeting by either Cornwall Training Hub or LR Respiratory. Upon booking, your contact details will be passed to LR Respiratory.
Throughout the webinar you will be expected to contribute to discussion and will be able to contribute and ask questions using the ‘chat feature’.
Chiesi Ltd has sponsored the costs associated with the logistical organisation of this meeting. At the start of the webinar, there will be a virtual promotional presentation by Amanda Brailey, Chiesi Ltd.
This course is for staff working within the Cornwall healthcare economy. If you work outside Cornwall and are interested in this course, please email email@example.com
This event has sold out.