Delivered by LR Respiratory
This 2 hour 15 minute stand alone webinar is aimed at healthcare professionals that are already managing Asthma patients in practice and are wanting an update.
These are FULLY FUNDED PLACES supported by the pharmaceutical industry.
This webinar will cover:
- The importance of getting the right diagnosis
- The latest evidence and guidelines for asthma management
- The treatment options and tailoring treatment to the patient
- Tackling non adherence and reliever (SABA) inhaler overuse
- Recognising and managing exacerbations
- Supported self management
Dates available to book:
23rd November 2020 09:30-11:45am
Supported by Teva UK Ltd.
At the start of the webinar, the company will deliver a 10 minute presentation and then leave the meeting. They will also have the delegate list of emails. Please do not book a place if you are not happy with this.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.