This workshop is delivered by Practice Index and provides a deeper look at practice finance, covering the key areas to enhance your knowledge, whilst looking at the strategic goals for practice finance and how you can help and support your practice to drive improvement and increase profitability.
- To gain a fundamental understanding of income streams in primary care
- To learn the strategic elements of practice finance
- To understand the importance of appropriate financial controls in general practice
- To acquire the necessary knowledge to manage practice finances successfully
- To be able to identify how you can improve practice financial performance
Ideal for those who are familiar with practice finance, or who have completed our Introduction to Practice Finance workshop.
This course is provided free of charge to staff employed within primary care in Cornwall, with funding sourced alternatively to the Education Programme subscription. We reserve the right to cancel ineligible bookings.
If you work outside Cornwall and are interested in this course, please email [email protected]
If you need to cancel a booked place on a course, please do so giving sufficient notice for the place to be reallocated. As per our terms and conditions, we reserve the right to charge for places cancelled less than 5 working days prior to the course start (unless otherwise stated), or failure to take up the place on the day of the course. This applies to both members and non-members of the Primary Care Education Programme.