This training is being delivered by Abbott Laboratories Ltd.
Title: Overview of FreeStyle Libre 2: Flash Glucose Monitoring for Primary Care/Community
Date and Time: 5th September 2022, 1:30-4:30PM
Venue: Riviera International Centre, Chestnut Avenue, Torquay, Devon, TQ2 5LZ
We are delighted to invite you to an Overview of FreeStyle Libre 2 educational event to learn more about the FreeStyle Libre 2 flash glucose monitoring system, dedicated to supporting primary care and community healthcare professionals.
Due to the utilisation of the FreeStyle Libre 2 system amongst some of your patients with diabetes, the diabetes specialist team and Abbott’s diabetes care division have combined to organise this event. The event will provide you with comprehensive product knowledge on the FreeStyle Libre 2 system and it’s digital health tools, as well as the latest information on the local prescribing guidance and pathway. This event will equip you with knowledge and skills to support your patients with diabetes.
Please register for your place by emailing Abbott’s diabetes care division’s representative, Primary Care Territory Manager Matthew Robert at [email protected] or Secondary Care Territory Manager Holly Lynch at [email protected] to secure your place. Matthew/Holly will provide you with full details of the event where will also provide a sensor for you to trial on the day and run through application.
- 1:30PM – Arrival & networking (tea, coffee & refreshments)
- 1:40PM – The burden of Diabetes on the NHS, overview of NICE Guidelines 2022: Sue Dear, Market Access Specialist
- 2PM – FreeStyle Libre 2 Training: Holly Lynch, Secondary Care Territory Manager and Matt Robert, Primary Care Territory Manager. An introduction to Libre where you will also be shown how to apply your trial sensor
- 2:45PM – Break (tea, coffee & refreshments: networking opportunity)
- 3:15PM – LibreView: what it is, and how to review your personal data in LibreView by Susie Read, Medical Education Associate
- 4PM – Q&A and Close
Please view course flyer for further details.