Apprenticeship: Business Administrator in General Practice L3
Starting mid October 2023, we are pleased to be able to offer a bespoke a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship in General Practice run by Truro and Penwith College.
The course will provide the knowledge, skills and behaviours required for working in practices and will offer learners a first step in developing a business support career in general practice.
What to expect
Duration: 18 months (plus 3 months Gateway/EPA)
- Business Administrator taught programme with particular focus on working within General Practice
- Typically bi-weekly attendance for 18 months on Thursdays
- Review and support visits every 8-10 weeks with the apprentice and their employer
- Workplace business improvement projects
- Study and development activities in relation to job role and employment
- Includes sessions supported and delivered by practice staff incorporating authentic workplace experiences and processes
- Grade 4 GCSE (C) or above in English and Maths. Additional training can be provided if you do not meet this criteria (functional skills)
- This is a development opportunity for existing General Practice staff with responsibility for an area of Administration
- Kernow Health will support learners to find potential vacancies in General Practice where they exist if not currently in an existing role
Please email [email protected] and request details on how to apply.
(Include “Apprenticeship: Business Administrator in General Practice L3” in the subject title).
If successful with your application please note all learners will be required to attend an interview with Truro & Penwith College. There will also be a separate enrolment day learners will be expected to attend to complete all necessary paperwork and requirements to become a learner.
If you or your practice would like an informal discussion before applying then please contact [email protected]