Cornwall NHS 111
Cornwall 111 IUCS is based on a new model of urgent care enabling patients to get the right care at the right time from the right person. We offer access to urgent health services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, simply by making a free call to NHS 111. We understand the need for certain people to have earlier access to a clinician so we ensure that clinicians speak to you at the most appropriate time for your condition. We offer appropriate appointments at local treatment centres and home visits for those patients whose condition requires urgent medical intervention in a home environment.
What does that mean to you?
- Improved access to urgent healthcare services 24/7
- No need to repeat yourself every time you speak to someone about your call
- A seamless and safer service
- A complete, continuous patient journey
- Quicker, easier access to urgent and emergency care
- Improved patient experience and outcomes
We are an urgent care service and therefore we do not deal with routine GP appointments or routine enquiries. We are set up to enable urgent care for patients who genuinely cannot wait until their GP is open and their condition is or will get worse if they do not have medical intervention.
We do not deal with:
- Routine GP appointments
- Routine enquiries
- Routine medication dispensing
If you require any of the above service then please contact your own GP during office hours.