keeping general practice
at the heart of patient
care in Cornwall...
Kernow Health CIC Limited is a social enterprise focused on securing the future of Cornish General Practice. As a Community Interest Company, we will use our resources to improve healthcare in the communities we serve.
To act as a unified voice for GPs
To act as a 'strategic' single provider voice for our GP Practices in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly in order to exert influence over future service re-design and to be able to tender for services at scale.
To secure the future of General Practice
To support our practices to be resilient and sustainable, ensuring we can can promote our County as a great place to work.
To build for the future
To support our practices, and our partners / system, to develop and deliver new models of care and local innovative workforce solutions that can ensure we have affordable and sustainable community based services fit for the future.
To be an organisation of which we are proud
To work together in collaboration to deliver coordinated care across organisational boundaries putting our patients at the heart of what we do.
This will allow us to...
Improve the quality of patient care
Relieve the pressure on general practice
Re-invest savings to develop better services
Kernow CIC’s vision, mission and purpose are aligned with the NHS England Five Year View and local CCG ambition for:
- High quality out-of-hospital care
- Improved health outcomes, equity of access, reduced inequalities and better patient experience
- A Health Service with General Practice at the heart of out of hospital care
- Vibrant and successful General Practice
- Services that are joined up, coordinated and easy for people to use
- More services available closer to people’s own homes
- Encouraging people to focus on prevention, well-being, self-care and greater patient / family involvement in the planning and delivery of their care
- More local patient and public involvement in developing services
Clinical Staff Login
111 Staff Login