Are you a locum looking for work?
If you are a Locum GP who has recently had a shift cancelled, or who has availability to support general practice during this time, we can match you to one of our practices or to the 111 Out of Hours where additional capacity is needed.
Please contact us with the following information:
- Name, contact telephone number and email address
- If you have any underlying health conditions
- What type of work are you familiar with – remote consultation/face-to-face/telephone triage
- What geographical area you are willing to work within
- Any additional information you would like to be considered
If you have not carried out remote triage, or video consultation, or would like some additional training on this, please visit our Covid-19 training pages to view available training or the E-learning for Health Covid-19 Hub. Covid-19 Hub has free E-learning available.
Are you a practice in search of a Locum?
We are collecting a database of Locum availability centrally to support you if you are not able to find a Locum through your usual lists.
If you require a Locum please contact us detailing the following information:
- Contact name, telephone number and email address
- Practice name
- Type of work – face to face / telephone triage
- Date/time of shift
For further information, or any additional enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org