keeping general practice
at the heart of patient
care in Cornwall...
Our Mission – Securing the future of Cornish General Practice
To create in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, a landscape of vibrant and successful general practice. Our GPs and their Practices will provide leadership, innovation and inspiration ensuring that we have a healthcare system fit for the 21st Century.
- We will work to promote high quality care for all our patients
- We will listen to our member practices, regardless of their size or contract type, and act in their best interests and the interests of the patients that they serve
- We will work hard to support and protect our practices, ensuring a strong and vibrant Primary Care
- We will encourage patients and their families to take an increased responsibility for their own health and well-being
- We will demonstrate honesty, integrity and a desire to always do the right thing
- We will promote teamwork, collaboration, and transparency across the system
- We will actively support talent and innovation that seeks to deliver coordinated care across organisational boundaries
- We will support the development of clinical leadership, assisted by highly effective management staff
- We will expect that patients and carers are involved in decision making about their care
- As a Community Interest Company, we will use our resources to improve health care in the communities we serve.
Clinical Staff Login